Scholarship Application Due May 24th, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Tempo Kenosha is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation to provide a $1,500 scholarship for the continuing education of local women who are at least 21 years of age to attend Carthage College, Gateway Technical College, Herzing University or UW-Parkside to obtain an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Must be an adult female learner at least 21 years of age
- Applicants must be Kenosha County residents
- Eligible colleges include Carthage College, Gateway Technical College, Herzing University and University of WI – Parkside
- Applicants must be seeking a minimum of a 2-year degree (Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree)
- Applicants must be either a child of an employee employed by a Chamber member or an employee of a Chamber member, and company must have been a member for at least 1 year
- Applicants must provide at least 1 letter of reference
- Applicants will be expected to attend at least one Tempo Kenosha luncheon to be recognized for their scholarship
Applicants must be available for interview on Monday, June 3, 2019
Mailing Address: Tempo Kenosha, PO BOX 580494, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158