Action Coach of Elm Grove
The 7 Most Important Things You Need to Know About ActionCOACH Jackie Zach
1) Jackie is a certified business coach. She has been certified by ActionCOACH, the World’s #1 Business Coaching Firm.
2) Jackie is also a business owner, just like you. Jackie also owns a gourmet specialty store so she understands the successes and challenges you face as a business owner.
3) Jackie understands how working with a coach made a positive difference to her and her business. Jackie started her business in December 2008, right in the middle of one of the worst economic periods in the recent past. Working with a coach helped her face the challenges of that time, hold her accountable and grow her business into the profitable enterprise it is today. Jackie wants to pay it forward by working with other business owners to grow their businesses and reach heights they never thought possible.
4) Jackie understands the importance of sales and cash flow in your business. Cash is king! Jackie can work with you to help you increase your sales and better manage your cash flow.
5) Jackie understands the importance of working ON your business, not just IN it. When you work IN your business it can only grow to your capacity. Once you start working ON your business the possibilities are endless. Jackie will work with you to develop a business that isn’t just a job but a “commercial, profitable enterprise that works without you.”
6) Jackie knows the importance of having a great team as you grow your business and have FUN doing it! People are the backbone of any business. Jackie can show you a proven process for recruiting great people. She can also work with you to make sure that you have the systems in place to train and retain great people once they are part of your organization.
7) Jackie is a Milwaukee native. She graduated from Greendale High School and the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She gives back to her community through her involvement as an executive committee member of the Brookfield Convention and Visitors bureau, a member of the marketing committee member of The Plaza and a member of the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.